Sunday, January 12, 2014

Celtic Solstice progress

I got step 1 of Bonnie Hunter's Celtic Solstice mystery done, and now I'm on to step 2!



The instructions for the mystery are based on strip cutting with rulers, but I am trying a new (to me) toy. I finally bought an AccuQuilt Go! for myself back in November. It does waste fabric, so I'm not sure that I'd want to use it on yardage, but on a scrappy quilt that is using leftovers from other projects, I don't mind so much. Plus, my kiddo is happy that he gets to help me, something he can't do if I'm rotary cutting.


Today the quilt group I manage is meeting, so I plan to work on the step 2 blocks. We'll see if Mr. Tank lets me sew, though. Daddy is on a business trip and won't be home until late tonight, so the Tankster has to go with me.

Have a great one, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment