Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

Well, last January I said I'd try to update more often. I fell short of my mark, by a long shot, but it's a new year, lets see if I can do a bit better.

I am not one of those people who makes crazy New Year's resolutions, I know I won't follow through. I do, however, make note of goals for the upcoming year. Here's my current list (in no particular order)

~ Get through my pile of UFOs (For you non-crafters, that would be Un-Finished Objects)
~ Finish the website I started in Dec
~ Update my mother's website (Designs by J)
~ Keep up on the housework (UGH)
~ Pick up some good bookkeeping clients
~ Do more craft shows
~ Lose the rest of the baby weight

Not unreasonable goals, so we'll see how they go!

Thanks for sticking around, and happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. Resolutions are nicely split,some of them are professional and some are personal, Nice way to balance the life.

    ReplyDelete