Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Glee!

No, not the TV show (though I've heard that it's good).

Electric Quilt 7 has been announced (ok, so I'm a little late on that one) and is now available for pre-order! I have EQ6, and love using it. I'm very excited about the updated features on EQ7, and I can't wait to get my copy! I'm looking forward to playing with it.

On the sewing front, I've completed the top & back for my little man's quilt. Now to cut the batting & get it on the frame, and see if I can get it finished before he arrives! :-)






Horribly cute, isn't it? The fabric is the Jungle Babies line from JoAnn Fabrics, and is really intended to be one of the soft-cloth books. My friend who hosted my shower had the idea for everyone to decorate squares with fabric paints so that my baby can have a quilt sooner than his sister did. That and I made quilts for all three friends who had babies last fall, so this was their way of returning the gift.

37 weeks and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment